To say 2012 was a great year for me is an understatement. What happened in 2012?
1. Got engaged to the most amazing guy and finally understood what people meant when they said “I am marrying my best friend”.
2. Got married in Maui to my best friend. Seriously, how lucky am I?
3. Found out I was pregnant. Well we found out before we got married but who cares? We were getting married anyway and now our little one got to share in our big day.
4. Went on a family reunion cruise to the Caribbean. Those in attendance: My mom, 3 aunts, 3 uncles, 7 cousins and 1 second cousin.
5. Finally got to check out the Coachella Music and Arts Festival which had been on my bucket list for quite some time.
2013 is going to be a great year. I can’t wait to meet this little guy who is due at the end of March. It is going to be a year of firsts and I, for one, am so excited about it all.